1. Each student shall conduct herself/himself, both within and outside the campus of the Institute in a manner befitting a student of a prestigious institute. Each student shall show due respect and courtesy to the teachers, administrators, staff of the Institute, and to the visitors and residents of the Institute, and good behavior to fellow students.
2. Students are required to be dressed neatly and decently.
3. Students should attend the classes in time.
4. Students should assemble in the class room before the bell rings.
5. Every student shall salute the members of the staff on the occasion of first meeting them within the college premises.
6. When a teacher enters a class room, the students shall rise and remain standing till they are directed to sit or the teacher takes his seat.
7. Students who come late should get prior permission from the staffs.
8. When classes are in session, students shall not enter or leave the class rooms without the permission of the teachers concerned.
9. Students should maintain silence and discipline while leaving the class rooms
10. Students should not come to the class late for any reasons.
11. Students are not allowed to write or damage the walls.
12. Students should not gather before the college entrance.
13. Students should not distract the class.
14. Students should maintain strict silence in the class room.
15. Students who may be free during class time shall not loiter on the veranda or on the premises of the college. During such time they are to be in the library.
16. During the lunch time students should maintain cleanliness.
17. Without prior permission students should not enter the office room, staff room or laboratory.
18. Boys should not enter or gather near the girls restroom
19. No student shall address any gathering in the college premises without the special permission of the principal.
20. Political activism is strictly banned in the campus.
21. The loss or damage or disfigurement caused to the college articles will be made good by realizing double the loss or damages so incurred from the concerned students.
22. Student’s behavior should always increase the pride of the college.
23. Students are not allowed to meet the principal directly. There are advised to inform their problem to the class incharge.
24. Punishments will be given by the principal for those who break the rules and regulations.
25. As per the education rules the undisciplined students can be punished in the following ways
a) To impose fine
b) To suspend
c) To expel from the college
26. Ragging is punishable. Students involved in such acts will be adequately punished.
College shall spare no effort to continue to spread and futher strengthen its academic ambience for all classes of students and teachers.
To mould students of the college into well-meaning citizens of the nation through a socially committed, intellectually inclined, culture driven and future oriented paradigm of learning.
Making education as a powerful medium and a tool to promote the social and economic development to backward communities.